To carry out an operational role on site operating heavy plant equipment, whilst achieving excellence in safety and quality, in compliance with the business management system. To assist and support a team in all aspects of any given activity.
– Successfully deliver project to completion
– Main point of contact between Project Manager and site operative team.
– Supervising and leading a small team of operatives to safely deliver piling project.
– Ensuring the works are delivered with high standards of health, safety, environment and quality, in accordance with the company.
– Maintain records / documentation to a high standard.
– Supervise the Rotary Piling Rig: installation and extraction of piles.
– Communicate with commercial divers when required.
– Ensure safety standards are maintained within the crew.
– Ensure quality standards are maintained within the crew.
– A proven record of relevant successful experience in piling projects.
– A wide experience of piling rigs / techniques, preferably 20t and above.
– Relevant qualifications.
– Ability to work efficiently in a technically challenging environment.
– Confident and proficient in developing and implementing short- and medium-term plans.
– Able to organise and prioritise their own work as well as the work of others.
– Achieve high standards in Safety and Quality.
About the company:
Our client offers a full range of foundation solutions, including bored, CFA piling and driven piling, vibro stone columns, soil stabilisation and compaction.
They will design and construct the entire building platform comprising your selected method of foundation (Stone Columns, Driven Piling, CFA Piling Bored Piling), reinforced concrete ground beams, suspended concrete floors, brickwork up to DPC and drainage within the footprint of the building.
- Sector: Construction, Civil Engineering
- Contact: Andy McKenzie
- Contact Email: Andy.McKenzie@Anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 02380 21221
- Expiry Date: 14 February 2023
- Job Ref: 400190AMC