To manage the operations and performance of the Cheshire office, to achieve quantifiable targets in relation to Sales and Profitability and any other objectives set by the Operations Director.
• Setting up, planning and managing of the regional budget in conjunction with the Operations Director, in line with company targets.
• Co-ordination to ensure effective deployment of staff and resources within the region and work closely with other regions to ensure the same.
• Development of new business in conjunction with regional Business Development Managers and other Operations Managers to promote the Company’s full range of services, with particular emphasis on those within your own technical and commercial competence.
• Day to day operational management of the region, to ensure office revenue and profitability targets are met.
• The development and deployment of personnel and other resources within your region, as required by day to day business needs.
• Assume the timely, accurate and profitable execution of projects, including the production of reports.
• Assist with the control and management of the Company’s exposure to liabilities.
• Leading and participating in technical work on contracts at a level that is appropriate to yourself and the Company’s needs.
• Mentoring of the junior staff in all operation activities.
• The active promotion of the Company’s services
• The identification of new business opportunities, services and products.
• Client liaison and the general development of customer goodwill.
• 10-15 years’ United Kingdom GI Industry experience
• Good knowledge of Health & Safety best practice
• People Management
• Commercially orientated
• Hands on approach
• Mobility, flexibility and commitment
• Qualified to degree level in Geotechnical discipline
• Full and clean UK driving Licence
• Membership of appropriate professional body
• CSCS Card
About the company:
With over 100 years of history, our client is a leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering a wide range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy. Proud of their innovative nature, customer focus and drive to continually improve, they put people at the heart of what they do, employing people throughout a large network of UKAS accredited laboratories and offices.
- Sector: Construction, Civil Engineering
- Contact: Andy McKenzie
- Contact Email: Andy.McKenzie@Anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 02380 21221
- Expiry Date: 08 September 2022
- Job Ref: 396725AMC