Site Manager - Restaurant Projects - London
Are you a site manager who has experience of managing high end restaurant projects on behalf of either chains or independent operators ?
Currently recruiting for the role of freelance site manager to oversee high end restaurant projects in London on behalf of a main contractor who have acted on behalf of chains such as Cote Brasserie and Caprice Holdings along with independent operators .
Due to an increase in work , the contractor have picked up various restaurant projects across in London and need an additional site manager to oversee a project .
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Ensuring site health and safety
- Coordination of site foreman, subcontractors and site labour
- Management of site diary
- Ordering materials
- Chairing weekly site meetings
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of 5 years in a site manager role
- Joinery background - preferably high end
- Experience in managing high end restaurant or hotel projects
- First Aid
If you feel you meet the criteria then please forward your CV
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.