Site Manager - Groundworks
Location: Market Drayton
Rate: £250.00 - £300.00 per shift
Job Type: Contract - 8 weeks
Job Description: Site Manager
I currently have an excellent position for a Site Manager with a Civil contractor. The project will be to manage a full groundworks package for a sub contractor.
Responsibilities as Site Manager include:
- Liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff.
- Supervising contracted staff
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Motivating the workforce
- Problem solving
- Using specialist construction management computer applications.
Skills and Experience:
You must have relevant experience on enabling, manhole construction, drainage, traditional open cut and no dig, concrete works, paving and reinstatement works.
Ideally from a civil engineering background you will have extensive experience covering most of the following types of project;
- Bulk Excavation
- Road & Infrastructure construction
- Enabling Works
- Piled foundations
- Heavy reinforced foundations
- CSCS Card
- HND or equivalent
- *Only apply if available immediately
If you are interested in this role please contact Joe Lunt at AndersElite on 0161 829 3980
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.