My client is a new build housing developer who are looking to recruit an experience Site Manager on a temp to perm basis. The role is to be based on a new site in Wakefield which consists of 78 two and three bed units.
The successful candidate will undertake the day to day management of construction activities of the designated project in order to maximize the company's profitability and client satisfaction whilst ensuring programme, Health and Safety and Quality Control are upheld to the highest of standards at all times.
Responsibilities will include -
- Implementation of SHE procedures - always putting Safety first, Co-ordination of Subcontractors H&S ensuring RAM's are in place prior to setting to work.
- Liaise with Building Control and any other Statutory Bodies and implement actions as required.
- Regular monitoring of progress assisting the team in reporting progress and managing works to the contract and target programmes.
- Sub-contract package management
- Commercial awareness - understand the commercial situation and strategy.
- Awareness of the Project Profit Plan and your role in implementing this.
- Know the prelims budget and manage expenditure on the likes of site set up and consumables accordingly.
- Review Construction drawings for build ability and compliance ensuring flow of all latest information to the supply chain.
- Ensure quality control checks completed
- Daily records & Site Admin
- Work with and update management system as necessary.
Skills, experience, and qualifications
- You will have worked previously in a similar Site Management role with experience of managing, and leading teams, as well as in contracting and development
- You will possess SMSTS, CSCS, First aid, Scaffold inspection qualification
- Be IT proficient in word and excel and have the ability to produce short term programmes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Projects would be preferred but not essential
This is a very good opportunity to join a developer with extensive plans to expand the number of their sites in the next few years. For more information, please contact Paul Wilkinson on 07747441156 or forward your up-to-date CV to the email address attached.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.