Anderselite have been contracted to source a number of Sales Coordinators and Sales Executive for a very good Civil Engineering client with an office in the Walsall area.
The ideal and chosen candidates will be responsible for dealing with all incoming customer orders and enquiries, to ensure they are dealt within agreed timescales. To provide an excellent level of customer service and maximise on all opportunities to assist with the growth of all aspects of the business.
The key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Process customer orders and requisitions received for hire and sale products, liaising with department team leaders on availability of hire products and system alerts for stocked items.
- Maintain communication with the customer for all information required to fully process orders.
- Liaise with the procurement team on all bespoke requests to obtain cost and availability.
- Follow up on stock alerts with the procurement team to obtain delivery dates and split orders within the system where required.
- Manage the central mailbox with the team for all incoming orders, ensuring emails are dealt with in a timely manner and processed in the system for visibility of progress.
- Raise system quotations for all customer enquiries, liaising with account managers where required and senior management for high value enquiries.
- Ensure customer enquiries are dealt within agreed timescales and all communications are saved within the system to provide the team with visibility.
- Monitor open quotations and follow up on all quotations submitted to customers by agreed follow up dates.
- Ensure the level of service provided to customers is of the highest standard and all communications maintained.
- Queries and issues are to be dealt with as a matter of urgency to minimise the potential impact on the business.
- Complaints process to be followed for all customer complaints
In return for such great sales experience, a great opportunity and future awaits as well as a solid salary, benefits and bonus potential too.
If you think that this role is for you and would like to know more or be considered for it, then please submit your CV today.