Based at the Scottish office, you will be responsible for the coordination, delivery and quality of drawing work undertaken at the office.
You will report directly to the Engineering Lead and the responsibilities will include:
- Ensure designs are completed in accordance with CDM Regulations
- Manages CAD workload
- Acts as Digital Delivery Champion for the client
- Allocation and co-ordination of drawing work undertaken by off-shore resources
- Ensure a safe working environment for all staff
- Coordinating design outputs across all technical disciplines
- Raising and resolution of technical queries
- Establish working relationships with construction staff and supply chain representatives to promote buildability and supply chain efficiency in design outputs.
Packages include -
- A competitive salary
- Car/car allowance (subject to role and level of position)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (with an additional 5 days available to buy)
- Contribution Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Private medical Insurance
- And many more benefits including – cycle to work scheme, discounts and savings Hub, kids pass etc
About The Candidate
- Several years’ experience in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment
- 2D drafting skills, qualifications and experience
- Revit experience
- Scottish Water exoerience
- 3D modelling skills, qualifications and experience
- Autodesk Revit and other 3D applications skills, qualifications and experience
- Bentley Projectwise experience
- Broad experience in the use and application of common engineering software and IT
- Working and theoretical understanding of 3D modelling standards and QA processes
- Self-starter, curious and inquiring nature with key interest in the detail of how civil structures come together.
- Must be delivery driven with the ability to set targets and manage and motivate multi-disciplinary teams to deliver to time, cost and quality objectives.