Client Side Project Manager required for large long term development site in Essex, must have Civil Engineering and Construction New Build Experience, preferably on large Industrial Warehouse and Distribution, Refrigerated/Cold Stores projects. Project Manager Job spec below:-
- Procure appoint lead and manage the design teams for buildings, Manage the tendering, procurement and subsequent construction delivery of the buldings.
- Ensure that all buildings are delivered to programme, budget and technical requirements, Supervise the construction of buildings including the co-ordination/integration of Civil, Structural, Architectural and M&E disciplines.
- Coordinate all site infrastructure interfaces with buildings and the like, Technical point of contact with tenants for all aspects of the developments.
- Carry out master planning and feasibility studies of prospective buildings including preliminary programme, costings and design solutions, Manage the resolution of claims and other contractual items on projects.
- Appoint where and if necessary, then manage the legal and planning and other consultants within their areas of responsibility, Interface with the engineering internal and external teams on site preparation and infrastructure on and off site.
- Comply with Fatal Risk Standards, Health & Safety Policy and safe working practices, ensure responsibility for safety and discipline in work area and report accidents and 'near misses' in accordance with defined safety procedures.
-Must have relevant Contractor or Client Side experience as Project Manager, relevant H&S certificates and a proven track record of delivering similar schemes from start to finish. Prefrably a Degree within Civil Engineering / Construction Management or similar.
Our Client offers a unique opportunity for a Project Manager to be involved from inception to completion client side, reporting into Head of Civil Engineering and being responsbile to managing the build process and maintaining relationships with Contractors and Stakeholders alike.
Competitive Salary and Benefits package on offer, in addition to a long term opportunity with multiple buildings planned for the coming years on this large development.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.