Project Manager - Hampshire
Due to an expanding workload, my top-tier client is looking for an ambitious Project Manager to work for this Regional Main Contractor on Education, Care Home and Healthcare projects across the South.
This local, family business delivers exceptional projects for local communities, carrying out a range of new-build, interiors and special projects within the public and private sectors.
The ideal candidate will be able to show commitment and loyalty to previous employers whilst leading projects from start to finish.
* Review, draft and agree the contract programme and the mode and method of construction
* Assist in the management of design consultants to ensure information is provided to suit the procurement strategy and that the production of working drawings is completed within given timeframes, working to deliver a cohesive design and cost programme
* Add value to the design process by challenging solutions, methods and techniques where appropriate, to improve build ability, develop repeatability and reduce whole life costs
* Manage the interface between the development and build functions and work with the onsite build team and trade contractors in the production of working drawings, procurement and prefabrication and performance on site
* Ensure all design solutions offered by designers and sub-contractors fully comply with the project documentation and budget strategy
* Implement correct commercial control of build contract and the contractors, within pre-set budgets
* Ensure that contractual and claim correspondence is suitably auctioned within agreed timeframes
* Ensure that all works are carried out in a planned, controlled and safe manner in accordance with statutory regulations, current standards and company health, safety environmental and quality standards
We are looking for:
* Experience in education or Care Home projects
* Demonstrable experience of delivering projects within budget and programme
* Proven experience with meeting customer expectations and ability to demonstrate customer centric approach
* Innovative - ability to identify better ways of doing things
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy