Our client is looking for Site Engineer at an early stage in their career, so Graduate to a couple of years experience in the Ground Engineering Sector.
The role is based in Doncaster and will cover setting out on sites across England, predominately North East and West and the Midlands.
The successful applicant should have;
* Have a relevant construction degree and some experience in setting out piles.
* Strong communication skills
* Proficiency in setting out equipment
* Experience in CAD AND overlaying drawings with coordinates an advantage
* Ability to supervise ground/piling works
* Liase with clients on program and technical issues
The company will provide;
* Competitive salary
* Company vehicle
* Any required technology for the role
* Support and guidance to grow into the role, with further progression down the line in to Contracts Engineering.
About the company;
Established over 40 years ago, the work with local, national and international clients.
They provide contractors, engineers and architects with a whole range of cost-effective, quality-assured and guaranteed piling solutions.
Their range of products includes piling, ground improvement, mini-piling, underpinning and precast concrete flooring and products.
They serve all their clients' piling needs, whether it is for a multi million pound development or a residential self build project.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.