This role is to provide support and assistance with all aspects of contract service delivery across the University of Liverpool.
The role acts as the first point of contact for all matters related to Reactive, PPM Maintenance and Small Works.
Whilst technical qualifications are not required for this role, a good understanding and knowledge of the facilities maintenance sector is desirable.
Main Responsibilities And Duties To Include
• Main duty to monitor and update our CAFM Systems
• To operate the CAFM System, receiving reactive and planned events, relaying information to those responsible for action and keeping the client updated where necessary.
• To ensure that all statutory and compliance PPMs are completed within the allocated time frame.
• Q&A all certification for compliance related works
• Upload certification to relevant CAFM task
• Ensure all remedials are logged and sent to Projects team to produce quotations
• To contribute to the efficient and effective working of the University’s Systems Thinking Approach
• To raise and issue Purchase Orders across Reactive, Planned and Small Works
• Liaise with vendors and service engineers to ensure all jobs are closed and or updated in a timely manner
• Seek technical guidance and assistance for any aspects of the service delivery from Supervisors, Ops Manager or Project Managers
• Ensure any potential risks or issues are highlighted to the Business Support Manager
• Produce performance report in the agreed format at the required times
• Provide general support and advice concerning contract issues
• Resolve queries or escalate if necessary
• Receive and manage inbound and outbound calls from Internal and External Stakeholders
• Provide coaching and training to new starters into the team where required
• First point of contact for internal and external stakeholder enquiries
• Regular contact with the client so they are kept informed of any issues.
• Attendance of meetings as required on occasions
• Sub-contractor management, compliance, and desk top audits
• Overseeing and submitting estimates for additional works
• Coordinating and overseeing minor project works
• Assisting with the implementation of any new processes that we roll out and ensuring all parties comply accordingly with them
• Excellent Math and English, Written and Oral
• Previous History of working in a facilities management environment is desirbale
• Must have knowledge and previous experience of Microsoft Office Packages especially MS Excel
• Adaptable and flexible approach to work requirements
• Ability to produce high standards of work
• Ability to maintain an objective and positive focus through periods of high and sustained workloads
• Ability to stay calm under pressure
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Good timekeeping
Back to Job Search
- Sector: Building Services, Modular/Offsite Construction, Facilities Management
- Contact: Doug Wright
- Contact Email: Doug.Wright@anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 0161 302 9857
- Duration: Ongoing
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 29 February 2024
- Job Ref: 405987DWR