This is a maintenance and customer service position in on a GIGANTIC site for a leading luxury residential developer whose client owns this property.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DO MAINTENANCE/ MULTITRADE WORK AND HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH HIGH NETWORTH CLIENTELE FOR THIS ROLE.
between South West and West London
* Oversee all maintenance and repairs of all properties
* Carry out walk rounds of estate
* Visit and oversee large property in Majorca from time to time
* Ability to organise sub-contractors to carry out extensive work
* Carry out accepted warranty or defect works and ensure they are completed in accordance
* with weekly schedule of appointments and worksheets, providing good workmanship.
* Focus on completion of works on schedule and within programme and timescale given to customer.
* Inspect properties for defects and oversee works undertaken by sub-contractors, as required.
A multi-trade background working in high-end premises is required. Experience dealing with HIGH NETWORTH CUSTOMERS in the property sector is crucial. Fantastic customer service skills are also necessary!
Attention to detail is a crucial quality for the ideal candidate to have as is excellent organisation. Strong communication skills are also essential.
* Competitive salary of up to £50k
* Permanent role with holiday days, sick days, pension etc.
* Annual salary and performance reviews
* Support in getting additional training
* Lots of opportunity for career progression
* A company that will invest everything they have in to you: time, effort, money etc
To hear more about this role please apply via the link or contact Joanna Gutkowska at
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy