My client is looking for an experienced engineering manager to join their team based in Melton Mowbray. The role duration is at least 16 weeks and will involve working for the main contractor on site whilst liaising with the client.
The project is commencing on the 1st November and will require you providing your own engineering equipment along with holding the following tickets:
- First Aid
An outline of your responsibilities but not confined to are as follows:
- Basic setting out of earthworks
- Checking line, level, and coordinates of civil and steelwork packages
- Conduct basic site administration such as inductions, permits and control site health and safety
- Capable of being the sole manager on site
- Conduct regular site meetings with key works packages
- Compile the site QA documentation for the earth works, civil and steelwork packages.
If you would like to apply, please email a CV to Harriett.Green@anderselite.com