Vacancy - Civil Design Engineer
Location - Leeds
Rate - £350 - £450 per day
Job Type - Contract - 24 weeks
Anderselite are working with a Tier 1 Contractor that are looking to take on a skilled Civil Design Engineer to support their projects.
They are looking for an experienced Civil Design Engineer with experience in the highways sector or with a background in water/ wastewater to work on various infrastructure works.
Our Client are committed to providing a Flexible and Agile working environment that supports the requirements of employees and the needs of the business.
- Develop cost- effective design layouts baseed on construction specifications.
- Perform civil design analysis and calculations according to project requriements.
- Analyse design issues and recomemend corrective actions.
- Review project plan and determine the design feasibilities and constraints.
- Understand the clients standards and support the Design lead to ensure the design outputs comply with required standards.
- Engage with clients to develop and enhance reputation.
- Perform design changes and improvements according to changing project demands.
- Provide assistance to design and construction teams.
- Qualified Civil Engineer.
- Experience in delivering civil engineering design within a multidisciplinary environment.
- Able to collaborate and work effectively within a multidiscipline and diverse team.
- An understanding of procurement and construction.
- Experience in the design of civils and industrial building projects.
- Good knowledge on highway design, water treatment and temporary works.
- Undertake Civil design aspects such as gravity hydraulic systems, earthworks, foundations and pipework.
If you are interested and would like to know more details contact Subhan Hussain on 07561506211 or send an email to Subhan.Hussain@anderselite.com, or apply now!