Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trades & Labour - Birmingham
Anderselite are a unique presence in the recruitment industry and leading recruitment experts to the built environment since 1984. Now part of the Morson Group we are showered with further resources and opportunity - only afforded by a parent company which turns over £850m!
With seven regional offices we have nationwide coverage. Our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide blue and white-collar, temporary contract and permanent talent to the construction, civil engineering, facilities management and rail sectors.
As such, we have some very exciting growth plans for our Birmingham office and we are looking for a consultant to join our Trades and Labour team.
A competent recruiter - you will be a proficient communicator with excellent interaction skills, with the ability to maintain existing relationships and establishing new clients within the blue collar construction and civils sector.
You will thrive in this role/environment if you possess the following:
- Experience of meeting and beating targets
- Proven track record of developing business with new and existing clients
- A strong interest in building relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- A desire to achieve success
We are looking for someone tenacious to bring in new business and beat the competition !! Therefore, a competitive nature is a must.
- A generous salary DOE
- Bonus structure
- 25 days annual leave - plus Bank Holidays
- Monthly Incentives
- WFH options available
- Development / structured promotions based on billings
- High Performers all expenses paid lunch in various UK Cities - held quarterly
If this sounds like your next role please contact Debbie Swain..
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.