Development Coordinator / Technical Coordinator - New Build Housing Developer - Leeds based
I am currently working with a 5 star house builder to recruit a Technical Coordinator / Development Coordinator to join their technical team based out of their Leeds office. The client is an award winning housing developer with an impressive site portfolio and pipeline of work moving forward. They cover both open market developments and work with a number of housing associations on partnership schemes across Yorkshire.
The Technical / Development Coordinator position is a varied role working primarily on pre-start design, engineering and planning works.
Typically your would include some of the following:
- Responsible for the management and delivery of design information
- Managing design and engineering consultancies and ensuring they are carrying out their duties inline with the scope specified
- Dealing with design programs, design scope, progress reports and ensuring that design is compliant in line with current legislation and technical requirements
- Appointing and management new design and engineering consultants
- Coordination and management of S106, S38. S104, S185 and S278 agreements
- Dealing with NHBC
- Attending site and progress meetings
- Report writing
This is a broad position and there is the opportunity to develop it and play to your strengths while getting exposure to areas you may not be so much as expeirenced in.
The team in place is well established and stable, there is a great working environment and everyone gets on well together.
If you're interested in discussing further then please send your CV over for immediate review.