To carry out an operational role on site acting as a Sub Agent, whilst achieving excellence in safety and quality, in compliance with the business management system. To assist, support, monitor and report back to Senior Management about all activities on site and lead a team in all aspects of any given activity.
– Assisting the Project Manager on schemes, in order to achieve required project delivery to the objectives.
– Main point of contact between Project Manager and site operative team.
– Accurate and timely record keeping and report writing.
– Ensuring the works are delivered with high standards of health, safety, environment and quality, in accordance with the company.
– Client liaison and attending prestart and precontracts meetings.
– Prepare for the delivery of the works, including resources, procurement, consents, and prestart documentation.
– Manage, supervise, train and mentor the site team to enable them to optimise their work contribution.
– Knowledge and understanding of Ground Improvement techniques would be an advantage, but is not essential.
– Must have a strong knowledge of working in the ground, so a piling or groundworks background would be suitable.
– This role would be suitable for either a degree qualified engineer, or for someone who has worked their way up from the tools and fully understands how sites run.
About the company:
Our client offers a full range of foundation solutions, including bored, CFA piling and driven piling, vibro stone columns, soil stabilisation and compaction.
They will design and construct the entire building platform comprising your selected method of foundation (Stone Columns, Driven Piling, CFA Piling Bored Piling), reinforced concrete ground beams, suspended concrete floors, brickwork up to DPC and drainage within the footprint of the building.