Worcester – WR4 area
£21.37 per hour PAYE
8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday
long-term contract (possibility of extension or to progress into a permanent role)
New opportunity for an Administrator to join a large, well respected construction company within their Streetworks team on a temporary to potentially permanent position. You will be supporting the team with raising permits and dealing with Streetworks related queries in a timely manner
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar environment! You must possess a great attitude towards work with a flexible approach and be proficient with MS packages. Previous Administration and strong communication skills is an absolute necessity. Knowledge/background of Streetworks is preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a reputable organisation to contribute towards your professional growth and development.
Role requirements -
- Raising permits and dealing with Streetworks related queries in a timely manner
- Good communication with Local Authority as well as attending weekly meetings for any queries they have
- Ensuring full compliance with relevant Streetworks legislation
- Keeping FPNs to a minimum by proactive working
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Good level of IT skills
Start date – ASAP
End date – December 2022 but potential extension/temp to perm for the right candidate
To register your interest, please respond to this advert with a copy of your updated CV or give us a call on 02380 219108 and ask to speak to ‘Nikita’ for more information.