Our client is one of the leading names in the modular construction industry and consistently turned over more than £100 million over the last 5 years. They deliver bespoke offsite building solutions across the UK, and have been established for more than 60 years
As the business continues to grow, they are now looking for a Site Supervisor to join their team working on various projects across the Midlands. The role will see you work on a variety of modular build projects across multiple sectors including education, healthcare, commercial and MOD contracts.
- Supervise all site Sub-contractors and instruct in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Be aware of and work within the laid down method statements, risk assessment and Health & Safety procedures.
- Control sub-contracted trades.
- Liaise with the client and offer appropriate advice.
- Report any manufacturing problems to the Contracts Manager. ·
- Work to the building programme and check progress of trades accordingly.
- Ensure 'plant' is in good working order, is kept secure and, if hired, is off-hired promptly.
- Be aware of and work within the costs allocated for the trades under his / her control.
- Liaise with Contracts Manager regarding any variation to contract.
- Liaise with Contracts / Divisional / Regional Manager in regard to any matters which occur on site and have a delay on contract period.
- Familiarise self with the requirements of the contract.
- Maintain an in date CSCS card at Supervisor level or above
The ideal candidate will have experience working on projects up to £2 million and experience managing the groundworks and fit out packages. You will hold as a minimum Gold CSCS Card, SMSTS (SSSTS would be considered) and 3 day first aid.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.