My client is looking to appoint a Site Manager on a permanent basis due to an increase in the number of their sites over the next 6 months. My client is a multi-award winning, 5 star rated, volume house builder which operates across the UK with this role being based out of their Leicester office.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the successful delivery of the project from site set up to completion in terms of health, safety and environmental standards, programme, budget, time, quality, and customer service. The successful candidate with be responsible for the control of all site based activities in line with the specific development’s requirements.
To be considered for the role you must have the following experience, skills, and qualifications:
- A successful track record over a number of years of overall management of new build housing projects.
- Excellent knowledge of building construction and site management.
- Excellent knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental policy and procedure
- Professional communication style, collator, delegator, and management skills.
- Professional management style, able to motivate team members and be decisive to ensure positive outcomes.
- Excellent attention to detail, good administration skills and well organised to meet deadlines and timescales of projects.
- Must be IT literate including, programming skills.
- First Aid
- Level 6 NVQ diploma in site management
- ACIOB membership
- Scaffold inspection certificate
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that can provide long term stability and opportunity as well as a superb working environment. For more information on the role please contact Paul Wilkinson via email on email@example.com