Freelance site manager required for new large industrial unit/Distribution centre project in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
We require a Site Manager to work on a new large steel framed distribution project. You will be overseeing the whole site as number 1 with a site engineer and general labourer working closely with you.
Recent experience of large steel framed warehouse projects would be a distinct advantage.
This is a 9 month project so you will be required on site for the whole programme, the project is still at steel erection phase, with cladding commencing in late April
The Warehouse is over 250,000 sq ft. with a large office internally.
You will be reporting directly to a visiting Construction Director.
* Managing day to day activities
* Health & Safety
* Progress reports and site meetings
* Quality control
* Responsible for a team managers
* Responsible for managing sub-contractors
* Undertake regular health, safety and environment inspections
* Ensure quality management regime is in place and being adhered to
Minimum requirements for this role are CITB SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS Qualifications.
Please contact Mark Warrington on 0161 8293964 for further information on the project.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.