I am currently working with a leading developer of new build housing across the North-West region. They are looking to appoint a Site Manager to join their team.
This is an opportunity for a Site Manager to lead from the front and implement best practice in terms of build, health & safety, customer care and quality.
This client will support you with a solid team around you and a well-respected supply chain to enable you to deliver a first-class product.
- You will be an experienced Site Manager with a background in volume house building ideally coming from a trades background.
- Candidates will have extensive experience of working alongside the NHBC and have solid relationships with inspectors and local authorities
- You will be a natural leader with excellent communication skills and be able to liaise effectively with the supply chain, subcontractors, internal staff, site-based operatives and customers alike.
- A stable CV with a history of delivering sites from inception to handover
- A keen eye for detail
- A desire to deliver a first-class product and the wanting to make a difference and win awards
- CSCS CARD
- First Aid certificate
You should ideally have them valid.
To hear more about this role please apply via the link or contact Sylwia Stypa by sending you up-to-date CV at email@example.com