Working with a leading civil engineering contractor to the water and wastewater industry I am recruiting for Civil Site Engineers to join their growing team in South Wales to work on a wide variety of projects with Welsh Water as their client.
The position will involve working as part of a site team to set out works and maintain strict quality control procedures and ensure strict compliance with with all appropriate legislation and policies including health and safety and environmental. Specific responsibilities include:
* Assisting the QS with quantities and project progress
* Attending site meetings with the construction and design teams
* Reporting progress on site to senior management
* Supporting the senior site engineer and project manager with day to day running of the project
* Acting under the site manager as a technical advisor on site for specialist subcontractors
* Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
* Checking plans, drawings and setting out co ordination
* Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the company's health and safety policy on site
* Preparing reports as required for the site manager and project manager
* Having a proactive approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
To be considered for this position you need to be a Site Engineer with previous experience of working in a construction or civil engineering environment, any experience in the water industry would be beneficial. You must have excellent organisational and communication skills, be a team player but also a self starter who can work independently and approach all tasks with enthusiasm. You must also hold a full driving license.
Salary and package for this position will be in the region of £28000 to £35000 per annum dependent on skills and experience with a generous package including company car or car allowance, pension and healthcare.
Please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.