Fantastic opportunity available for Site Administrator to join our client who is s a world leader in concessions, energy, and construction based in Bedford.
- Ensure that office facilities and consumables are maintained in an organised manner.
- Support the site team in the preparation of correspondence and reports.
- Book and facilitate the organisation of meetings, including the provision of refreshments where required. Preparation and distribution of all relevant papers in advance.
- Take minutes at meetings, transcribe, and accurately present them back to the meeting chair.
- Sort, maintain, copy, and distribute correspondence as directed.
- Ensure relevant paperwork and documents are filed appropriately and maintained in an organised manner.
- Maintain and manage diary schedules where required for your manager(s).
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a reputable organisation to contribute towards your professional growth and development.
What we can offer you in return –
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning, long-standing organisation.
- A great working culture and inclusive workplace
Start date: ASAP
End date: 18-24 months.
25-27h a week, over 3 or 5 days a week, start time 8.00am
If you feel like this will be a good fit for you, please apply with a copy of your CV today!