My client is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their dynamic healthcare business.
Based in Manchester or Birmingham with agile working and some required travel within the UK, this role is integral to my clients continued success and will utilise your significant healthcare experience and understanding of the capital procurement process as they grow their healthcare business. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager looking to take the next step in their career as they lead and support the healthcare business across the UK.
About the Role:
You will be an influential and senior member of the project management healthcare team as you work closely with colleagues in further developing their presence in this sector.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leadership of client and project team
- Utilise your experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams throughout the project lifecycle including estates strategy, option appraisal, business case process, procurement and delivery of the main contract and relevant consultants
- Utilise your knowledge of NHS design process and procedures
- Utilise experience of drafting business (SOC, OBC and FBC) cases
- Use your strong connections to continually grow and develop opportunities within the healthcare sector
- Grow, mentor and develop other team members
- Collaborate across all disciplines in healthcare
You will be ambitious and will have extensive project management expertise and experience of growing and developing opportunities and teams in the healthcare sector. Strong industry connections are essential.
- Day to day leadership of teams of relevant discipline professionals on multiple projects
- Running multiple projects
- Working closely as required with support functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing / Bid
- Effectively managing project staff resourcing and costs in line with project deadlines and contract obligations
- Managing and leading internal/external meetings and reviews
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work independently, and lead and supervise others
- Ability to win new work
- Additional duties as required
Degree qualified and relevant professional qualification preferred
If you would like to be considered then please forward a copy of your latest CV in the first instance.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.