Anderselite are currently recruiting for a Property Roving Facilities Coordinator for a permanent opportunity with a leading property management and real estate services firm. The role will involve oversight of several sites and buildings throughout the London. The position will involve inspections, compliance checks and writing reports on a mixture of office, retail and industrial sites and building.
Responsibilities of the Roving Facilities Manager will include:
• Delivery of a legally compliant, safe, customer focussed environments
• Stakeholder interaction to maintain and grow working relationships
• Coordination and completion of property inspection
• Ensuring compliance with risk management practices
• Health & Safety risk assessments
• Supplier / contractor management
• Sustainability management and routine reporting
• IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
• Full driving licence.
If you have a strong background in Property Security Manager and are looking for an opportunity to progress into Facilities Management in a diverse and flexible role, then please apply now via the link above / below.