Permanent Recruitment Consultant – Whilte Collar - Built Environment – Birmingham
Anderselite are a unique presence in the recruitment industry and leading recruitment experts to the built environment since 1984. Now part of the Morson Group we are showered with further resources and opportunity - only afforded by a parent company which turns over £850m!
With seven regional offices we have nationwide coverage. Our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide white and blue-collar, temporary contract and permanent talent to the construction, civil engineering, facilities management and rail sectors.
Due to some very exciting growth plans, we have several excellent opportunities for consultants to join our Birmingham team working on white collar permanent construction/civils/rail desks in a fast paced, high performing part of the business.
You will need be a proficient communicator with excellent interaction skills, with the ability to maintain existing relationships and establish new clients within either construction (including residential), civils and rail sectors.
You will thrive in this role/environment if you possess the following:
• Experience of meeting and beating targets
• A strong interest in building relationships
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
• A desire to achieve success
We are looking for someone tenacious to beat the competition - Therefore, a competitive nature is a must.
- Uncapped Commission
- Quarterly Bonus Incentives
- 26 Days Annual Leave - Plus Bank Holidays
- Duvet Days
- Regular Weekly and Monthly Incentives
- Development / Structured Promotions based on Billings
- Quarterly and Annual High Achievers club
Competitive above market annual salary, negotiable depending on experience.
Please contact Debbie Swain for more information.