Recruitment Consultant - Residential Construction - Manchester
£££ Competitive Salary
Anderselite are a unique presence in the recruitment industry and leading recruitment experts to the built environment since 1984. Now part of the Morson Group we are showered with further resources and opportunity - only afforded by a parent company which turns over £850m!
With seven regional offices we have nationwide coverage. Our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide white and blue-collar, temporary contract and permanent talent to the Residential, construction, civil engineering, facilities management and rail sectors.
Due to some very exciting growth plans, we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced white collar consultant to join our team working on a residential desk in a fast paced, high performing part of the business. You will join our construction team in our purpose built Salford office.. This is our head office which offers free onsite parking and free onsite gym.
A competent recruiter - you will be a proficient communicator with excellent interaction skills, with the ability to maintain existing relationships and establish new clients within either construction (including residential), civils and rail sectors.
You will thrive in this role/environment if you possess the following:
- Experience of meeting and beating targets
- Proven track record of developing business with new and existing clients
- A strong interest in building relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- A desire to achieve success
We are looking for someone tenacious to bring in new business and beat the competition !! Therefore, a competitive nature and a strong background in business development is a must.
- Uncapped Commission
- Quarterly Bonus Incentives
- 26 Days Annual Leave - plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working
- Duvet Days
- Regular Weekly and Monthly Incentives
- Development / Structured Promotions based on Billings
- Quarterly and Annual High Achievers club
- Employee Health & Wellbeing Programme
If this sounds like your next role please contact Debbie Swain..
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.