Recruitment Administrator - London, Southwark - Recruitment (Construction)
Anderselite are currently looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our office in Southwark, London. We are a recruitment agency who operate within the construction sector and the built environment, working with leading contractors and companies within the industry.
Day to day, you will complete basic administration tasks, working with the consultants in our London office, to ensure that all admin tasks, as outlined below, are completed in a timely manner, helping to ensure the smooth day to day operation of the office (through administration, contract setup, workforce payment - payroll etc).
The role will suit an organised and self-motivated individual, who is eager to learn and can adapt to working within the construction sector. In return, we can offer you a competitive salary / 26 days holidays, plus bank holidays and duvet days! Providing the opportunity to work in a close-knit office, with an excellent culture and work ethic. The London office operate in a busy, fast turnaround environment, with a high volume of candidates applying for roles.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Acting as the first point of contact for contractors working with Anderselite.
- CRM Data entry, ensuring compliance with GDPR. (CRM: Candidate Relationship Management system).
- Setting up bookings on our CRM system, in a timely manner.
- Collecting timesheets and submitting them to our payroll team, liaising with candidates and our payroll team.
- Ensuring that the system is up to date with current information, bookings and compliance.
- Checking qualifications, right to work documents and other applicable documentation, prior to workforce starting a contract.
- Ad-hoc admin tasks where required.
- Working simultaneously within the London team.
- Assisting with resourcing new candidates. (As and when required, after admin tasks are complete).
- General offices duties: Answering phone calls, e-mails etc.
Candidate will ideally have:
- Experience of working within the recruitment industry (Desirable but not essential).
- Strong administration and organisation skills, being able to work with internal I.T. systems, to ensure set tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Previous experience working within a busy office environment (Desirable but not essential).
- Effective communication, I.T. and prioritisation skills.
- Experience with Google docs/Sheets, Microsoft office etc.
- A team player attitude.
If this sounds like your next exciting role, please apply with your CV to Debbie Swain
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.