Job Title: Project Manager
Location: West Midlands / Northamptonshire
Sectors: HS2, Structures.
Job Type: Permanent role
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 Per Annum + Strong Package (Negotiable on relevant experience)
Our client, a large, established and growing principal contractor within the Rail & Civil Engineering sector, is currently looking to add Project Managers to their HS2 team, on a permanent basis.
The focus on this role will include self-delivering multi-discipline civil engineering works for HS2 Ltd, which will mostly be on structures, including retaining walls and overseeing the construction of bridges.
The role would suit an experienced Project Manager, who has a history of delivering medium to large sizes construction projects (i.e. £5 Million - £50 Million), that are complex in nature, inclusive of heavy Civil Engineering.
In this role, you will be accountable/responsible for related projects, including elements such as tender input, project delivery, programme management, health and safety on site, quality of the project, environmental impact, client interaction, customer satisfaction and the management of subcontractors/supply chain, as well as general responsibility of Cost/Financials, with the support of the commercial team.
In return, our client offers an exceptional salary + package, coupled with a productive working environment & effective working processes, allowing you to achieve the desired results in the most efficient and stress-free manner.
In this role, you will be expected to:
• Manage and maintain overall programmes.
• Oversee HSEQ of projects, setting minimum standards to follow.
• Continually work with the end client and all related stakeholders, ensuring client satisfaction.
• Be responsible for programme management and project delivery, producing programme and procurement schedules.
• Manage the site team, including internal and external workforce.
• Control and monitor project costs, minimising risk and maximising profit where possible.
• Developing staff on site, ensuring sufficient training and development plans are in place.
• Work with the supply chain to ensure the best outcome for all parties.
• Use innovative construction, design and engineering techniques.
• Secure repeat business whilst managing all areas of project success.
Candidates will ideally have:
• A relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction (i.e. Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent).
• Previous experience working in a similar role, delivering schemes as a Project Manager or similar, on relevant Rail/Construction/Heavy Civil Engineering projects.
• Experience of planning and programming work, including cost planning.
• Strong knowledge of legislation and regulations used within the Civil Engineering & Infrastructure sectors.
• Strong IT skills and management ability, including clear communication skills.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Nat Drew on 0121 200 5520.
Project Manager (Structures)
- Location: Oxford
- Salary: £60k - 70k per year + Package
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted about 2 months ago
- Sector: Construction, Civil Engineering
- Contact: Nathaniel Drew
- Contact Email: Nathaniel.Drew@anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 0121 200 5520
- Expiry Date: 21 June 2023
- Job Ref: 401689NDR
Job Title: Project Manager