I am currently recruiting a Project Manager with experience of delivering construction projects within the healthcare sector for my client in London. They specialise in providing advisory and the delivery of services to clients within health, science, research and higher education.
Working in conjunction with the Associate Director and others you will support the overall business plan to grow and develop the project management as a leading edge offering to external clients, including NHS organisations.
The post holder will be responsible for the service delivery and performance of a number of projects of varying size and scope, leading and managing those projects and also working as part of a team of major commissions.
In order to be considered for this role you will require:
- Professional qualification in service delivery related subject, educated to a Degree or equivalent level in relevant field or with equivalent experience in a construction role.
- Experience as a Project Manager gained in programme and project environments, successfully delivering projects of £50k to £10M+ in a construction or estates role, including a record of achievement in delivering complex and change management programmes.
- Understanding of construction contract management including standard forms of contract and procurement options.
- Developing and delivering integrated solutions to programme and project situations.
- Track record of delivering innovation and successful outcomes.
- Knowledge of programme and project management methodologies and techniques.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements associated with capital construction schemes including mechanical and electrical services requirements, planning approvals, building regulations, health and safety.
If you would like to be considered, then please forward a copy of your CV or contact me directly at
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.