Anderselite are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join a leading specialist contractor on a permanent basis. The successful Project Manager will deliver a high-profile project involving the construction of two new rail bridges.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders, clients, local authority and NWR representatives.
- The safe and timely delivery of Project work activities by leading all day-to-day operational delivery and commercial aspects of contracts, including strategic planning of the project, reviewing, and reporting performance through cost and value forecasting.
- Ensure projects are delivered in compliance with group policies and procedures
- Plan projects while ensuring they are programmed to a level of detail necessary for site teams to deliver projects without delays, while driving best value
- Ensure timely management of both temporary and permanent design to meet the requirements of each project and lead all actions to solve technical difficulties and improve performance in terms of progress and quality
- Maintain accurate and appropriate records including completing and promptly returning end of shift reports, recording, and reporting changes in scope of work and completing and promptly returning all receipts
- Take ownership of multiple projects, leading delivery teams to manage risk ensuring work is completed safely, on time and within budget, to deliver work profitably and sustainably
- Line Manage staff and their professional development
- Manage the Health and Safety, Environmental Management System, Quality Management System
- CSCS Black Card
- MCIOB / APM / PRINCE 2 accreditation is desirable
- Experience with delivering NR projects within the rail and civil engineering sector / bridge construction projects
- Experience liaising with stakeholders, clients, NR representatives
The salary for the Project Manager position is negotiable between £70,000 - £80,000 + package.
For more information, please contact Macauly on 0121 200 5520