Due to an expanding order book we have an opening for a position as a Project Manager within our clients Technical team. The ideal candidate will have experience in both preparing and managing a team to produce technical drawing packages for national house builders, with strong client liaison and time management skills.
The candidate will liaise directly with the Technical Director and be responsible for ensuring work is completed in line with programme and client’s expectations.
Vacancy Title & Occupation
• Project Manager – Technical Department
• Construction Industry / Residential Housing
Duties will include:
- Preparing technically accurate working drawings including substructure plans, floor plans, joist
layouts, truss layouts, sections, large scale construction details, external works and conveyance
- Liaising with clients to ensure drawings meet their brief.
- Running multiple projects at once with the ability to delegate effectively.
- Manage a team to prepare all drawings and documents required for use on site and for the submission of Building Regulation applications.
- Liaising with Building Control bodies to discharge conditions and resolve any queries.
- Co-ordinating information between consultants and incorporating into designs where necessary.
- Reviewing and incorporating specialist supplier designs.
- Attending design team meetings at client offices and on site where necessary
- Sector: Architecture, Construction
- Contact: Lou Maskell
- Contact Email: Lou.Maskell@anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 01179221441
- Expiry Date: 09 December 2021
- Job Ref: 394607LML