My client is looking for an experienced construction professional to take on an essential project management role to help develop their business in the heart of the Midlands. My client is a successful and long-established contractor delivering expert installation of several specialist trades on major commercial builds across the country these include structural framing systems, insulated render systems and fully load-bearing lightweight steel buildings.
They are looking for a manager to be responsible for delivering the projects, including labour, programme & resource management, quality assurance, health & safety, and commercial control of contracts from pre-commencement through to final account.
With a highly competitive salary, including car allowance and annual bonus scheme on offer for the right candidate.
Your key are responsibilities include:
- Pre-construction planning and scheduling
- Material, labour and resource management & procurement
- Health and safety management and compliance
- Working closely with clients, attending meetings and managing key relationships
- Ensuring completion of projects within programme deadlines
- Quality assurance
- Commercial control of projects and working within budgets
- Monthly valuations and labour cost management
- Negotiating with client's commercial team and agreeing final accounts
We are looking for the right applicant who will fit in well socially with the existing team and has the right forward outlook for the business. Ideally the candidate will have:
- Experience working in construction management
- Experience working in SFS/Drylining/Render would be useful, but very much not mandatory.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent management of personnel and resources
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work within budget constraints
- Some experience in quantity surveying or commercial control would be beneficial
- Computer literacy, specifically Microsoft Excel
Please send a CV or call 07979 903 543
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.