PROJECT MANAGER - RAIL - NORTH WEST - PERMANENT
Project Manager urgently required to join a national rail contractor based in the North West, delivering a number of high profile projects. The works are varied in nature, but will involve mainly steel work operations. The role will suit an experienced Projects Manager and someone who has previously been signed off as a CRE.
- Extensive experience within the rail infrastructure
- Experience of delivering various rail projects
- Able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of delivering steel work operations
- Overseeing the various functions such as commercial, planning and design where required
- Previous CRE experience would be beneficial
- Must be flexible when it comes to project delivery, this may mean working on nights and at weekends
- Managing the full project life cycle
- Liaising with the client where required
- Overseeing project functions such as design, fabrication, commercial, planning and operational
- Appointing sub contractors where required
- Liaising with members of the public and other associated stakeholders
- Managing a team of project staff, ensuring all resources are used to effectively complete the project on time and within budget
- Competitive basic salary on offer
- Company bonus scheme
- Opportunity for career development
If you are an experience Project Manager within the rail industry, and would be interested in this role please get in touch.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.