Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 p/a plus full package
Location: Greater Manchester
A large regional main contractor has secured a major new scheme in Manchester within the PRS sector. This scheme is valued at over £30M with high expectations of becoming the flagship site for the region.
The primary task will be to oversee and coordinate project managers & other teams in ensuring work is completed on time and within budget to an impeccable standard. Ultimately to take full responsibility for the project from PCSA stage to completion including contract executions, professional stakeholder management and customer satisfaction.
The project is anticipated to continue the revolution of Manchester City centre with state-of-the-art amenities and provides a unique opportunity for the Project Director to make a lasting impact across the region.
• You must have recent experience of high rise/large city centre projects (preferably Manchester) and be confident in delivering high value construction projects
• You must be a confident leader with the ability to direct and coordinate teams to produce efficient results
• You must hold a degree qualification
• You must be technically minded and preferably from an Engineering background
• You must have strong commercial acumen with a good practical knowledge of finding opportunities and mitigating challenges in the Manchester construction market.
To find out more contact Stephen Pindar on 0161 503 1956 (Specialist Construction Recruitment consultant) for a private and confidential chat.