Project Administrator – Energy Sector – Teesside Office (our Client will request this role onsite 5 days a week)
We require a Project Administrator to support our project office in Teesside, where we are supporting Net Zero Teesside deliver the infrastructure needed to supply gas to the first-of-a-kind fully integrated gas-fired power and the Northern Endurance Partnership to design the carbon capture project and capture and transport CO2 from carbon emitting processes. These projects are the key driving force behind plans to make Teesside the UK’s first decarbonized industrial cluster.
Job Description & Purpose
Your responsibility as a Project Administrator is to deliver the administrative activities to successfully manage the portfolio of Energy Sector Projects in Teesside. Reporting to the Project Manager you will be a key member of the Project Team, responsible for the provision of support to the project functional managers in successfully delivering decarbonisation projects to our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key part in our client goal to transition our Energy Clients businesses to Net Zero Carbon. The role will require someone who is dynamic and responsive, with an ability to drive activities to successful conclusions.
Key to the job role
· Assisting with the set up and administration of project systems and data for the Teesside office
· Support the recruitment and onboarding of Energy Sector personnel in Teesside
· Working with the Project Teams to ensure the day to day administration on projects is up to date, consistent and in line with company procedures
· Support the Wider Leadership Team with administrative duties on an ad hoc basis
· Manage and co-ordinate diaries, organise internal and external meetings as required Organise travel and accommodation arrangements Prepare reports, minutes, presentations and expenses on behalf of the Project Managers as required Arrange attendance at seminars, conferences and training courses Book and set up meeting rooms and telephone conferences Document Management Organising events for Projects
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Good interpersonal skills
· Innovative, flexible and willing to adapt
· Ability to influence and persuade
· Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and good general IT literacy
· Excellent communicator both written and verbally
· Be able to work to tight deadlines
· To be able to collaborate across a wide team and gather information.
· Meticulous in data entry and checking quality of output
· Document control
· Excellent organisation skills
· Minute taking, booking meeting rooms, hot desks and managing diaries of senior management.
· Pro-active and quick learner
If this is something that fits what you are looking for with the next step in your career apply below, call on 07881100004 or email over an up to date CV to Vicky.Rawson@anderselite.com