To carry out an operational role on site operating heavy plant equipment, whilst achieving excellence in safety and quality, in compliance with the business management system. To assist and support a team in all aspects of any given activity.
– Successfully deliver project to completion
– Main point of contact between Project Manager and site operative team.
– Supervising and leading a small team of operatives to safely deliver piling project.
– Ensuring the works are delivered with high standards of health, safety, environment and quality, in accordance with the company.
– Maintain records / documentation to a high standard.
– Supervise the Rotary Piling Rig: installation and extraction of piles.
– Communicate with commercial divers when required.
– Ensure safety standards are maintained within the crew.
– Ensure quality standards are maintained within the crew.
– A proven record of relevant successful experience in piling projects.
– A wide experience of piling rigs / techniques, preferably 20t and above.
– Relevant qualifications.
– Ability to work efficiently in a technically challenging environment.
– Confident and proficient in developing and implementing short- and medium-term plans.
– Able to organise and prioritise their own work as well as the work of others.
– Achieve high standards in Safety and Quality.
About the company:
Our client is a worldwide, leading specialist in modern geotechnics and foundation engineering. They bring their experience, innovation, and expertise together to deliver the highest quality ground engineering solutions. Whether you are seeking a small-scale sub-contractor or a major joint venture partner, we operate at every level and can offer as much support as you need to deliver your programme.
- Sector: Civil Engineering
- Contact: Andy McKenzie
- Contact Email: Andy.McKenzie@Anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 02380 21221
- Expiry Date: 11 May 2023
- Job Ref: 400361AMC