Purpose of the Role
To be part of and lead site teams in the safe execution of site operations thereby maximising sales and profitability for the project. The role is varied and will require a degree of self-motivation and good client liaison skills.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure that project teams comply with health & safety policies and initiatives within the organisation and those set out by the Main Contractor.
• To promote a clear and concise method of works, enhanced by writing method, risk
and commission reports to a high level of accuracy.
• To be involved, lead and direct the effective utilisation of staff, processes and
technology from within the organisation.
• To manage the on-going implementation of effective management controls and the
on-going development of effective Quality, Environment, Health & Safety systems.
• To support clients with any initiatives directly affecting the running of the project.
• To develop harmonious and productive relationships within the Joint Venture and Partners leading to increased efficiency for the project.
• Drive forward savings at site level and work within a team to leverage efficiencies as appropriate.
• BEng degree or an equivalent Civil Engineering/Geology related degree.
• Experience in geotechnical engineering with rotary piling experience.
• IT literate including MS Word and Excel.
• Good level of numeracy.
• CSCS Card Holder (training can be given)
About the Company:
Our client are one of the UK’s largest Independent Piling Contractors, operating a wide variety of piling plant and equipment, allowing them to perform qualified projects of any size or value throughout the country.
Each project is supported by the team of professionals and experienced piling crews who, combined, ensure each project is carried out safely, to a defined standard and within budget.
Their Piling capabilities include, but are not limited to CFA, Rotary, Mini Rotary, Contig and Secant Piled Walls
- Sector: Construction, Civil Engineering
- Contact: Andy McKenzie
- Contact Email: Andy.McKenzie@Anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 02380 21221
- Expiry Date: 06 February 2023
- Job Ref: 399803AMC
Purpose of the Role