Job Title: MEI Project Manager (Water AMP7)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Sector: Water, AMP7, Infrastructure, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Minor Civils
Type: Permanent role
Start: Q2 2021
Salary: Circa £45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum + Package
** (Base salary can be negotiated on level/relevant experience)
Our client, an established MEICA contractor within the Water sector, are currently recruiting an MEI Project Manager, to join their team, managing the delivery of specialist works within the Water industry, including works part of the AMP7 framework. In this role, you will work as a Project Manager, in charge of delivering Electrical / Instrumentation / Controls / SCADA / Telemetry works, up to the value of £1 Million, including related mechanical and civils works (minor works).
Daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all project-related correspondence, schedules, plans, deliverables and documentation.
- Planning and purchasing materials / sub-contractors as required.
- Overseeing elements of electrical design, as needed.
- Planning resource availability, and skills requirements liaising, with internal staff, to secure multi-disciplined internal labour.
- Regular liaison with client representatives.
- Adjusting projects priorities and milestones based upon the customer's changing needs.
- Providing regular feedback on operational issues / concerns to stakeholders and senior managers.
- Producing health and safety documentation.
- Monitoring project budgets and assisting with data for commercial invoicing.
- Ensuring that all Health & Safety processes and procedures are followed.
- Monitoring project performance.
- Project contract negotiation.
Candidates will ideally have:
- A relevant professional qualification (ideally electrically bias).
- A competent knowledge of Electrical and Instrumentation works, up to the value of £1 Million, including related mechanical and civils works (minor works).
- Previous experience working in a similar role, within the Water sector.
- Strong communication, I.T. and organisation skills.
- A working knowledge of NEC forms of contracts.
- A working knowledge of CDM Regulations.
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Tim Smyth on 0121 200 5524 or via LinkedIn.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.