Job Title: Internal Sales Coordinator
Location: Peak Dale, Buxton
Start Date: Q2 2021 (ASAP)
Sectors: Industrial Plant, Quarrying, Civil Engineering, Infrastructure,
Type: Fixed Term Contract (12 months - possible extension)
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Pay Rate: £10.50 Per Hour
Our client, a multi-disciplinary Construction / Industrial Plant / Infrastructure contractor, is looking for an Internal Sales Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis, working on a 12 month fixed term contract. In this role you will work as part of a sales team, working as a sales co-ordinator in a customer facing role.
Reporting into a Team Leader, you will be responsible for processing orders via an inbound call off team, developing effective relationships with external customers, as well as your colleagues, having the ability to manage your own workload to meet the demands of the role.
Daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Reporting of data for quality purposes.
- Meeting customer service requirements.
- Continuous improvement of performance standards.
- Good housekeeping, in terms of sales data / information.
Candidates will ideally have:
- Previously worked in a similar sales role, within the construction environment.
- Possess good communication skills, with sound numeracy skills.
- Be a proficient communicator.
- Be a team player.
- Good I.T. skills.
- GCSE in Maths and English, Grades A-C (or equivalent)
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.