Anderselite are seeking personable, creative and proactive Landscape Architects from Graduate to Principal grades to join one of our clients' multi-disciplinary teams! You will be based at either their South Wales or Gloucestershire based offices and will benefit from working across a range of project sizes, types and complexities including world class leisure facilities, new settlements and renewable energy projects.
They are a highly regarded environmental planning and design consultancy with a reputation for delivering a high-quality service for their clients. They seek to create positive change delivering optimum value for their clients for the environment and for people. As well as seeking to make a difference at the project level, theyve offset the personal carbon footprint of everyone within their team.
Working there is fun, challenging and rewarding.
Due to exciting new instructions, they are looking for talented, enthusiastic and highly organised team players to join the growing Landscape team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your professional skills and technical ability, working closely with their existing team of experienced and respected Landscape Architects and the wider team. This post will offer the successful candidate a wealth of experience encompassing not only landscape, but also aspects of ecology, heritage, masterplanning and arboriculture.
• A confident designer with drive and ambition and with a good knowledge of landscape planning
• A flair for creative design with excellent graphical presentation skills
• A client focussed team player who is decisive in nature and takes great pride in their project work
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills which are essential
• Ideally you will be proficient in the use of the Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and the standard Microsoft packages and
• Ideally you will have experience of working within a Building Information Modelling (BIM) environment, and/or experience of GIS packages.
Excellent salary and benefits package available as well as training, development and progression.