I am currently seeking a Competence Assessment Manager for work with a Consultancy in London on Crossrail.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Lead and manage the mentoring and guiding of staff in evidence collection and recording within the RFLI Competency Management and SharePoint systems for attainment and maintenance of competency / Authority to Work (ATW).
- Planning and arranging assessment.
- Manage the preparation of all operations staff for end-point assessment
- Identifying and liaising with internal or external assessors.
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience working as a Competency Assessor, Competency Assessment Management or similiar
- Previous experience with Crossrail, Rail, HS2 or similar
- Couple of references.
If you are keen on the role please apply now or contact Sam Jaffe 0207 743 7502