Location: Sherburn in Elmet - due to the location of this role we require people who would be able to drive/walk/cycle to site
Salary: £12.86 per hour + pension + 25 days (+ bank holidays), training, life assurance, share option schemes, free parking, free corporate workwear, cycle to work scheme, salary finance scheme, employee assistance programme, retail discounts
Hours: Currently operating a day shift (7am - 3.10pm) - my client will be moving to a shift pattern and all applicants need to be flexible around an early & late shift.
- Seeking candidates with previous CNC experience within a timber environment
- NVQ Level 2 in CNC Operations or equivalent
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Operating CNC Machinery, setting up workpieces, running programs, measuring, grading, and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- Rotating through all the tasks required in the production process
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.