Responsible for winning work circa £23M annual turnover with average job value at £300k and up to £3.5M projects, primarily in the South of England.
• Management of the estimating team reporting directly to the Managing Director.
• Distribution, preparation and submission of tenders.
• Attend pre and post tender meetings.
• Monitoring of leads, weighted good prospects and chasing database.
• Monitoring of estimating KPI’s.
• Active tender following.
• Developing personal client portfolio and consolidation of key client relationships.
• Assistance in submission of budgets and coordinating with design department for tenders and pre-contract client assistance.
• Liaising between estimating, design, commercial and operations departments.
Degree qualified in a civil/geotechnical discipline.
Must be a driven and self-motivated individual, with good knowledge and understanding of CFA piling techniques in UK Ground Conditions and the general foundation industry.
Excellent report and letter writing, communication skills with a high attention to detail.
Experience in using geotechnical programs and Microsoft office especially excel packages.
About the Company:
Our client work across a wide variety of sites with each one requiring its own unique design and construction programme. They work on many sites requiring retaining walls to support basements and also sites that require deep piles with large reinforcement cages to be craned in.
They operate a large fleet of modern Hydraulic Piling Rigs which are all monitored using the latest rig computer technology.
They hold many widely recognised accreditations and certifications and are a registered member of the Federation of Piling Specialists (FPS).
- Sector: Construction, Civil Engineering
- Contact: Andy McKenzie
- Contact Email: Andy.McKenzie@Anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 02380 21221
- Expiry Date: 10 October 2022
- Job Ref: 397250AMC