Due to an increase in work, our client, a leading Tier 1 contractor operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ Assistant Maintenance Manager to be based in their Doncaster office.
We are interested in speaking to individuals with experience in:
* Understand track maintenance including having a decent working knowledge of the applicable NR standards
* Managing the rosters of the Patrolling teams (5 x 2-man teams) across over 40 depots/sidings/Ports/Quarries/power stations nationally
* Writing WPP/TB
To be suitable for the position you must have
* Experience of Track Maintenance
* Held a similar role in the past or have a good background working on track
* Up to date PTS
Ideally you will have:
* SO53 and SO54 qualifications
* Able to use track geometry recording trollies
* IT savvy, able to use a bespoke paperless reporting system (Web based)
These are excellent opportunities to join a growing business offering excellent potential for development.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.