Asset Care Technician - Barnsley
£27,000 + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for an Asset Care Technician based in Barnsley. Ancala Water Services deliver water and waste water services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales under the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
The Asset Care Team are responsible for the optimum whole-life asset management of water and wastewater assets across multiple sites. The Asset Care Technician will maintain accurate asset data on the status of all Ancala managed water and wastewater treatment assets and will be responsible for maintaining an accurate asset inventory. They will also act on feedback and information to ensure the best maintenance regimes are applied at the right time.
To be considered for this Asset Care Technician opportunity, you will need to have:
- A working knowledge and understanding of asset management principles and processes gained through industry experience
- An excellent level of general IT skills but specifically in Mapping, GIS and CAD applications
- Experience of asset management systems and databases
- Experience of organisational skills to meet challenging targets and deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload and ensure compliance with set standards and contractual requirements
- Ability to proactively communicate and engage with many teams following asset updates and decommissioning programmes
- Possession of a full UK driving licence and to be able to meet the criteria for security clearance (5 years UK resident) is essential
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join a company that takes pride in delivering high-quality services and has exciting growth plans within the water industry. If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.