Job Title: Administrator OR Plant Coordinator
Location: Peak Dale, Buxton (Derbyshire)
Type: Contract Role (6 months)
Start: ASAP February 2021
Salary: (Administrator £10.00 to £14.00 Per Hour) / (Plant Coordinator £12.00 to £16.00 Per Hour)
** Pay rates are negotiable and vary based on relevant experience**
Our client, a multi-disciplinary Construction and Rail contractor, is looking for 2 individuals to join their team on a contract basis, to assist with upcoming workload, over the coming 6 months. In these roles, you will work as part of a team leading sustainable construction materials, plant, road contracting and building products for the business, assisting with a variety of clerical duties.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate previous experience working as a Project Administrator or Plant Coordinator, within a construction environment (or similar). Candidates must demonstrate excellent communication skills, in various forms and an interest in and experience of construction plant and equipment will be advantageous, but not essential.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing project SAP duties which will include placing purchase orders, goods receipting and invoice queries.
- Extracting SAP financial tracking data and inputting this into tracking spread sheets.
- Manipulation of SAP PM data to add new items of plant.
- Liaise with project team and suppliers to effectively manage time.
- Minute meetings and log actions for the project team.
- Input data from projects into various spreadsheets and data collection forms.
- Help to build project handover documentation packages.
- Help to manage team training records.
- General clerical tasks.
- Presentation preparation.
- Managing and updating project SharePoint site.
- As a vital member of the team, the Plant Coordinator will possess the skills and attributes necessary to collaborate with all the teams across the plant.
- Work with and provide support to the Management team and Finance Business Partner in reporting actual results, preparing monthly budgets and forecasting.
- Organising site medicals & D&A testing for the plant.
Candidates will ideally:
- Have previously worked within a construction environment (or similar).
- Have a working knowledge of all aspects of SAP.
- Be IT Literate and able to use MS Office (Advanced Excel skills).
For more information or to apply for this role, please apply for the role online or e-mail
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.