Welder – Droitwich, Worcestershire – Permanent – circa £35,000-£40,000 plus company benefits
AndersElite require a Welder fully conversant in Mig & Tig processes on a permanent basis for an established building services manufacturer based in Droitwich, Worcestershire.
This role is available from September 2023 and will offer permanent and stable employment with our client’s order book busy for the long-term foreseeable future.
The work location is set in a large, modern industrial unit, our client specialising in the manufacturing of offsite building services solutions, typically plant rooms, to be used on large construction projects for global brands.
The Welder will typically be performing Mig and Tig welding on large scale pipework used in off site constructed plant rooms.
• Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with company Health & Safety Policy
• Use only materials specified and allocated for each job
• Make sure all workshop tools are accounted for in stores each day
• Complete job’s up to value of 100k
• Signing of job cards and test certs
• Allocation of work to Assistants
• Maintain good housekeeping standards adhering to 5S
• Ability to work on own imitative and as part of a team
• H&V Apprenticeship or NVQ equivalent or minimum of four years Tig / Mig welding experience
• Good understanding of on time delivery and right first-time quality
Payment is based on an hourly rate, (£17.17 per hour). After 38 hours are worked during the week pay rate is increased to £25.76 per hour plus double time if any Sunday hours worked.
In addition, you will receive a company pension, holiday allowance, sick pay allowance and any training courses required to further your technical development.
The working week will be minimum 38hrs, generally 7.30 – 16.00 Monday to Friday but overtime hours will be available during busier periods which is very regular, allowing employees to supplement their usual earnings.
If this is of interest, please upload your CV urgently and you will receive correspondence from Richard Bradley if it is aligned with the job specification.