Utility Analyst - Barnsley
£30,000 - £34,000 + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a Utility Analyst to be based in Barnsley. Ancala Water Services deliver water and waste water services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
In this role, the Utility Analyst is responsible for the delivery of all data and associated tasks required to calculate and report on the volumes and costs of water supply and consumption. The role requires detailed analysis to be carried out to maximise revenue, inform decision making and identify process improvements.
To be considered for this Utility Analyst opportunity, you will need to have:
- A high level of IT skills and advanced ability to manipulate data sets in Excel, with strong understanding of how to ensure data integrity to provide accurate and meaningful information
- Ability to present Management Information and Analysis in a clear way
- Ability to analyse existing processes looking for and implementing technical solutions
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the commercial impact and cost to the business when making decisions
- Strong people skills, the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Possession of a full UK driving licence and to be able to meet the criteria for security clearance (5 years UK resident) is essential
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join a company that takes pride in delivering high-quality services and has exciting growth plans within the water industry. If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.